Public Product Demonstration & Workshop – St. Johns, NB
Join SDT North America Inc along with ITM Instruments Inc for a 1 Day Condition Monitoring Workshop
Identify defects, prevent failures, control energy costs, and improve the overall reliability of your assets
A reliable asset is one that delivers its full value whenever required. A reliable car transports us where we want, when we want. Reliable people show up on-time and do what they say they will do, and reliable machines output their engineered value allowing manufacturers to ship high-quality products profitably.
Assets wear and fail over time. Condition monitoring gives us the information we need to direct our maintenance activities and keep facilities running reliably.
Join Industry leaders SDT Ultrasound and ITM as they collaborate to present an exciting one-day workshop presenting solutions and case studies from real world examples in the deployment of Ultrasound, Vibration and Thermography.
- Use of Ultrasound & Thermography for effective Steam Trap inspection.
- Tools for Compressed Air Leak Detection.
- How to find leaks & benefits of a leak detection programs.
- Monitoring Slow Speed bearings.
- Identifying defects in Slow speed bearings.
- Learn techniques for successful monitoring.
- Acoustic Lubrication.
- Learn how to deployment of an acoustic lubrication program can help your bearings reach their L10 life.
- Electrical Asset Inspections, discussion around effective & safe inspection of electrical assets.
- Valve Inspections, learn techniques to inspect for failed open/closed or mechanically faulty valves.
- Tightness testing, from building envelope inspection to Heat Exchangers.
- General Inspection of Assets.
- Condition Monitoring Success Stories – Free Handbook
- Acoustic Lubrication Handbook
Contact us for a Quote & Learn More about the Course. (Use form below or call 1-905-377-1313)