Public Training (FR) – Ultrasound Level II – Montreal, QC
23 October – 8:00 am – 25 October – 5:00 pm
SDT’s Live In-Person Level Two Ultrasound Certification
*Presented in French*
This training is the next logical step for ultrasound inspectors who want to get more from their current program while also taking advantage of the new, evolutionary advancements in ultrasound technology. Ultrasound inspectors leave this 3 day certification course with a higher level of skill and expertise, and a new Level 2 Ultrasound Inspector Designation. The thorough knowledge base of sound theory and application facts will guide you to making expert evaluation of machinery approaching deteriorating conditions.
At SDT Ultrasound Solutions, our mission is to deliver research-based knowledge that condition monitoring practitioners can trust. Not only does SDT understand your training needs, we are in tune with the unique challenges adults face when tasked with learning new technologies and skills.
SDT’s Vendor Driven Ultrasound Certification Course is perfect for students at any stage in their condition monitoring reliability journey.
Level Two Course Objectives:
– Promote inspector confidence
– Provide a deeper understanding of ultrasound technology
– Ensure inspectors meet the standard level of knowledge and expertise
– Uphold the unique and significant place of ultrasound inspection in predictive and preventative maintenance programs.
Students will Learn:
– The principles of ultrasound applied to predictive maintenance
– Properties of leaks
– How to quickly find leaks in any industrial environment
– How to apply sound based techniques to lubrication tasks
– How to apply sound based techniques to predict mechanical failures
– How to identify a faulty steam trap
– The effects of electrical faults and how to safely detect problems
What you Will Receive:
– SDT Level Two Ultrasound Certification – World Recognized Designation
– Digital Course Manual
– Digital Ultrasound Certification Badge
Important to Note:
– This course is a technology course first.
– It is a three day comprehensive mix of theory and practical experience.
For a Full Course Syllabus, click the link below.
Ultrasound Level II Course Syllabus
Don’t see a City near you listed? Request a quote anyway & leave a note with a city you’d like to receive a training in!
USD $1595/person, Group Discount May Apply