Public Training – Ultrasound Level I – Dammam, Saudi Arabia
4 December – 8:00 am – 6 December – 4:00 pm
SDT’s Live In-Person Level One Ultrasound Certification
At SDT Ultrasound Solutions, our mission is to deliver research-based knowledge that condition-monitoring practitioners can trust. Not only does SDT understand your training needs, but we are also in tune with the unique challenges adults face when tasked with learning new technologies and skills.
SDT’s trainers are field-experienced practitioners who spent their careers inside the industry. They have worked on both sides of the classroom and understand the specific pain points of the students. Our trainers are certified adult instructors. They know how to read a room and adjust on the fly. For that reason, the curriculum is always fluid. It is the responsibility of the instructor to read the room and decide where the emphasis must be directed. Regardless, the aim and spirit of ISO 18436-8 will be met and exceeded.
SDT’s Vendor Driven Ultrasound Certification Course is perfect for students at any stage in their condition monitoring reliability journey.
Level One Course Objectives:
– Promote inspector confidence
– Provide a deeper understanding of ultrasound technology
– Ensure inspectors meet the standard level of knowledge and expertise
– Uphold the unique and significant place of ultrasound inspection in predictive and preventative maintenance programs.
Students will Learn:
– The principles of ultrasound applied to predictive maintenance
– Properties of leaks
– How to quickly find leaks in any industrial environment
– How to apply sound-based techniques to lubrication tasks
– How to apply sound-based techniques to predict mechanical failures
– How to identify a faulty steam trap
– The effects of electrical faults and how to safely detect problems
What you Will Receive:
– SDT Level 1 Ultrasound Certification – World Recognized Designation
– Digital Course Manual
– Digital Ultrasound Certification Badge
– 12-Month Enrolment to Ultrasound Essentials™ ($499 value)
– Subscription to Ultrasound… Beyond the Essentials™ Webinar and Workshop Series (Priceless)
Important to Note:
– This course is a technology course first.
– It is a three-day comprehensive mix of theory and practical experience.
– Working from the Level 1 course guide, students are exposed to introductory sound theory and how it is applied to the inspection disciplines demanded by an effective ultrasound program
For a Full Course Synopsis, visit the link below!
$1495/person, Group Discount May Apply