ASNT Level 1 & 2 certification training
Airborne and Structure Borne Ultrasound Inspector
The training that will immediately improve your productivity and profitability.
- Promote inspector confidence
- Provide a deeper understanding of ultrasound technology
- Ensure inspectors meet the standard level of knowledge and expertise
- Uphold the unique and significant place of ultrasound inspection in predictive and preventative maintenance programs.
You will learn:
- The principles of ultrasound applied to predictive maintenance
- Properties of leaks
- How to quickly find leaks in any industrial environment
- How to apply sound based techniques to lubrication tasks
- How to apply sound based techniques to predict mechanical failures
- How to identify a faulty steam trap
- The effects of electrical faults and how to safely detect problems
Level 1 Training Overview
Don’t miss this opportunity to work one-to-one with one of the world’s most experienced ultrasound trainers and inspectors.
- This course is a technology course first.
- It is a two and a half days comprehensive mix of theory and practical experience.
- Working from the Level 1 course guide, students are exposed to introductory sound theory and how it is applied to the inspection disciplines demanded by an effective ultrasound program.
- This training is the next logical step for ultrasound inspectors who want to get more from their current program while also taking advantage of the new, evolutionary advancements in ultrasound technology.
- Level I inspectors will leave this 3 day course with a higher level of skill and expertise. The thorough knowledge base of sound theory and application facts will guide you to making expert evaluation of machinery approaching deteriorating conditions.